Tuesday 7 June 2011

Old Skaven Madness - part 31- Rat Ogre / Headsplitter

Hello all,
Another of the vicious Rat Ogres on todays show-and-tell :-).
Back when I played Warhammer these beasts were overpriced and more or less useless (especially in a horde skaven army as I played) but they seem to be well worth including in ny army today. Makes me happy :-). I used to include a small unit in larger games just for fun. They would never do much but they were painted and looked great.

 If I remember correctly this one is called Headsplitter and was from Blood Bowl. But he is also one of the best Rat Ogres ever made, so he got a chance to show his skills on the field of battle as well :-).


Again, I do wish I had chosen a different colour for the spikes than the red but that was the thing fifteen years ago :-).

All the best,
Kasper

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also find this interesting:

Related Posts with Thumbnails