Wednesday 26 February 2014

Ebay laughs: cutest Troglodyte ever

Hello all,

While trawling the scary corners of Ebay, I stumbled across a picture that made me smile and thus I thought I would share it.
This must be the cutest little Troggy you've ever seen:

Ebay, Troglodyte, cute

It was listed as "TROGLODYTE ARCHER Metal C24 Troglodytes Rare Painted Warhammer Citadel 1980s B4" and sold for a fair penny. But I really adored the fold hairdo and the fun little smile :-).
No disrepect meant to the ebayer or whoever painted the Troglodyte - just thought it was cute!

All the best,
Kasper

2 comments:

  1. He (she?) is rather charming. Must be the blond hair on blue-green skin, as well as the overbite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It (I think?) is absolutely cute - was tempted to buy it just for the good laughs. Anyways, I noticed I had mistaken the listing and it is one of those annoying "Buy it Now"s, for 9.99$, so it can still be yours! I just hope whoever buys it doesn't strip it :-).
    All the best,
    Kasper

    ReplyDelete

You might also find this interesting:

Related Posts with Thumbnails