Tuesday 22 October 2013

Help - Consortium Universe Miniatures and their "Daemonette"?

Hello all,
While trawling the Net for Daemonettes, I happened upon this miniature:

Daemonette, alternative, Realm of Chaos, Consortium, Universe, Quimera

The brilliant paintjob is by Giraldez, and is a fine "tribute" to the Classic Realm of Chaos Daemonettes. 

Unfortunately I can find little information on the miniature (for some reason called a Quimera), 
nor the company which produced it, Consortium Univers.
If you happen to know who sells this mini today or whatever happened to Consortium, 
I would love to know.

All the best,
Kasper

3 comments:

  1. TMP has a link for them here but the shop is closed and the index page is full of ads. The domain is up for sale so it looks like they went bust.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paul,
      Yes, that was as far as my investigations took me as well. I've no idea what happened to Consortium - but if the "Daemonette" above was representative of their miniatures then GW legal hammer may have struck them a blow?
      All the best,
      Kasper

      Delete
    2. They were an active company between 2008 and 2011 (the worst years of the credit crunch) and I've never heard of any legal fight with anybody from that time, nor can I find anything online. More likely it was just somebody selling a few minis while times were hard but who is now employed again. One-man-band miniature companies come and go.

      Delete

You might also find this interesting:

Related Posts with Thumbnails