Tuesday 1 June 2010

New Mountain - 6mm / 10mm terrain

Hello all!
Recently I found an interesting piece of wood in the nearby park and was struck by quite a few ideas as to how its interesting shape could be used.



The result is this mountain:


All things considered (especially the cost (free) and the time used (1 hour tops) I think it turned out alright. While a bit small it does seem alright (I'll call it false perspective .-)) and with the water fall it provides a nice place for a river to begin while providing the battle field with a bit of very difficult terrain.
It looks a bit bare at the moment as all the trees and bush material I have are way out of proportion - I guess I will return to it sometime in the future to give it a bit more detail.

Hope you like it :-).

Best regards,
Kasper

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also find this interesting:

Related Posts with Thumbnails