Friday 4 March 2011

Old Skaven Madness - part 5 - Globadiers

Hello all,
More Skaven today! This post presents two quite converted Globadiers (of the modern type - these are still the current models, right?). Or perhaps psycho-robot-rats would be more a appropriate title :-).

I never really got them to work but almost always fielded a few just for laughs and as they were cheap it added an additional dimension to the games (and even more friendly fire :-)). These two guys were subsequently used as blitzers in a Bloodbowl tournament, hence the numbers.

As for parts - I havn't the faintest idea, but they look like I sprayed them with superglue and dipped them in my bitsbox before painting them. I think I can spot a few very old Space Marine shoulder pads  and a powerglove from the old plastic SM set, some gargoyle parts and a chainsaw from an orc - and of course a lot of spiky bits :-). The thing on the arm - I have no idea!

I think they turned out allright..


Anyways, stay tuned for more Skaven (I still got about 3000 points of painted Skaven to present .-)).
Best regards,
Kasper

1 comment:

  1. Now I see that before we just had "old skaven", now we have the "madness"! ;)

    This really looks like a fun army. I have played a couple of games of 8th edition warhammer and although it is a bit more focused on troop blocks the rules still seem to favour big monsters, war machines and heros unfortunately. Kings of War from Mantic games is a new comer, but is totally unit-to-unit based and looks promising and a bit more like warmaster in 28mm. I have some models, but no real experience of the game (only rules for elves, undead and dwarfs so far, with Orcs coming soon).

    Looking forward to the next instalment.

    ReplyDelete

You might also find this interesting:

Related Posts with Thumbnails