Wednesday 18 January 2012

6mm / 10mm Terrain on DVDs

 Hello all,

In order to make even more small sized terrain to make the battlefield more realistic I went through my "bits box" of terrain and found a lot of unused buildings and "bits". So during a relaxing evening I put some of it on DVDs as they would provide me with a nice sized base that was readily available and could quickly be duplicated.
Here are a couple of pictures from the early stages - finished pictues will follow soonish:

Really nice church - and a lot of pva glue :-).

The church in the background with a bit of hedge and colour while two farms are shaping up in the forefront.

A brilliant (but small) resin church that I've been waiting for a good occasion for using - and the church seemed to call out for a large tree...

More trees on one of the farms and a wind mill popped up :-).



I think they've turned out well so far - and hopefully they'll be visible in the forthcoming battle report...

All the best,
Kasper

1 comment:

  1. wow CD's are a great idea, i will have to use some myself

    Thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete

You might also find this interesting:

Related Posts with Thumbnails