Saturday 16 August 2014

10mm - Kallistra 100 YW Men-at-Arms and Knights

Hello all,

Managed to paint a few more units for my Teutonic opponent. They took part in the Warmaster games reported here, and are part of the Welsh contingent begun here.


All lined up, ready to defend a diminutive church.

Warmaster, Knights, Cavalry, painted, Kallistra, 100 YW, infantry


The foot knights are brilliant, and always look good with little effort while I still struggle with the cavalry.


These units does mean that my opponent now has the basics of an army painted and I'll see if I can't get more units added to it before the next game. I think and entire army in these white/dark green colours will look quite good!





Warmaster, Knights, Cavalry, painted, Kallistra, 100 YW, infantry

All the best,
Kasper

2 comments:

  1. These do look great - the white and green is a nice combination; possibly a red dragon for the banner? Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great seeing warmaster prominent on the pages of the blog again. Although I do like all the other stuff too.

    ReplyDelete

You might also find this interesting:

Related Posts with Thumbnails