Friday 25 January 2013

Dwarfs Dating: All Love is Pain (Scibor's Love Dwarf)

Hello all,
Back when I used to play Skavens in Warhammer (3rd - 6th ed), I developed a serious dislike of dwarfs. They had better warmachines than me and breaking them in comabt was almost impossible. But in the end they were always too few to survive the hordes of rats. despite the win rate against them I always hated palying against a dwarf army - slow games always ensued.
But once in a blue moon a mini comes along that almost makes me want to buy it, even though it is a dwarf. And the talented Scibor has just made such a mini. I would love to paint this mini, and I do think anyw arf general not too serious to have fun should buy this beauty:



How can you not love this gobboslaying love-dwarf? So many great details, and even a catching slogan.

All the best,
Kasper

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also find this interesting:

Related Posts with Thumbnails